acarrillos at July 13th, 2016 04:05 — #1
I'm building a website at: http://pastisseria-sabat.webhook.org
I have the domain: www.pastisseriasabat.com and added the DNS registers to your dns servers.
I get a nice message from webhook/cms: "The domain correctly resolves to this Webhook site. No further steps are necessary.", but it's not working. I've waited some days and it still fails.
aaron at July 13th, 2016 06:15 — #2
I think you should leave it over night and if it is still doing this in the morning try and confirm everything is ok at your domain companies end. I think I had something similar in the past I think it says to allow 24-48 hours some where in the docs
acarrillos at July 13th, 2016 08:08 — #3
it's been like this for 4 or 5 days!
postscapes at July 13th, 2016 14:35 — #4
@davesnider Can you guys please take a look at this? Still having same issue over here as well (Not a typical user error!)
budparr at July 13th, 2016 14:55 — #5
I set up a test instance on Webhook, paid, set up DNS at Google according these instructions with the data as per the control panel and am having the same results.
This is the text on the page for the domain I used:
Hey this is the DNS Server for Webhook. If you're seeing this page you've either hit it directly, or have pointed your DNS to our servers but our servers do not have a record of yo ur DNS. Please check your sites DNS settings.
should note, too: In the control I get the "Domain use pending" notice.
I've verified DNS settings to be consistent with another paid WH account.
acarrillos at July 15th, 2016 09:08 — #6
If you can not make this simple thing work, I will have to stop paying your service.
tracy_tra at August 2nd, 2016 16:30 — #7
Hmm... I'm not having problems like that, and I've added domains to two sites recently which updated just fine. Not sure what to make of this....
joakim at November 28th, 2016 04:51 — #8
I'm having the same issue. I had set up my DNS correctly, as far as I (and the domain registrar's support) could tell, yet Webhook's CMS got stuck on "The domain … is currently being processed for use on this Webhook site." for days, while the text @budparr quoted was displayed when visiting the domain name.
This seems to be an issue with Webhook's servers, not something a user would be able to fix. I have emailed support several times without hearing back. If this continues, I'll have to migrate the site to another static site generator. I really hope I won't have to.